Liz has been speaking at events, large and small, on a regular basis since 2011 and is a well known and regularly re-booked speaker for keynotes, talks, workshops, panels and chairing roles.
A list of her future and past events can be found on the Speaker Events Listings
Her favourite (and top) topics at the moment include...
- Delivering Success with SEO
- Top Apps and Processes for Boosting Your Productivity
- Inbox Karma (Inbox Zero and Other Processes for Email Change)
- Social Media : Conversations not Broadcast
Suitable for audiences including Corporate, SMEs, Non-Profits and MeetUp groups, Nationally and Internationally. Liz is comfortable speaking to audiences from 10 to 2000+ and is a member of the UK's Professional Speaking Association and Global Speakers Federation.
- Liz also has a background in talking on Women In Technology, Digital Inclusion, Digital for Business and Future World of Work topics
- Her business, DigiEnable, has been listed 29th in the Digital Leaders UK 100 List (2nd in the SME category), has won NW Digital Marketing Training Provider 2017 and Marketing Training Services Provider 2018 in the Enterprise Awards.
- Liz herself has been listed in the 111 UK Women in Tech Speakers List, Business Cloud's 101 Female Founders of Tech and she is a published author on Digital Storytelling.
- Liz was also voted top Regional Speaker of the Year 2018 for the NW by the Professional Speaking Association.
To get in touch with Liz to find out more, or to speak at your event, email Info@LizHardwick.co.uk